December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!! 2O13

I want to wish a happy new year to everyone who was with me, 
both in times of disappointment as the moments of joy, 
for being the wonderful ppl that u were&are,
 who have always been by my side, even when it was not to be, HAHA, 
and also for those who have not had that opportunity to be with me for so long ...
I hope that in 2013 u will be able to accomplish all that u desire, imagine, dream, no matter who it is, 
if u have dedication, will achieve far beyond what u desire!
That this new year be filled with love, peace, health, hope, success, money, 
which is another year of learning and achievement, 
with all the BEST!
HAPPY NEW YEAR BABIES :')


Hair: [e] Listen - Brown 04
Earrings: [7891.] Morning Wood - White
Collar: *ByKay* Necklace Yellow Gold
Top: { BoobieLicious } My Nice Sweater J Pastel Green
Skirt: :SZD: Seductive Woman ( Lower )
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest v1.2
Champagne: SM Champagne Flute
Shoes: N-core ULTRAPLATFORM "Neige"
Pose: [Expressive Poses]

No comments:

Post a Comment